Raining Clovers
.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
New Year's Resolution
It's a new year and with that comes new goals that we all wish to accomplish. Every year our church hangs a new chart on a bulletin board, and listed on it are the books of the Bible. You simply put your name on the chart and when you finish reading a book you put an X in the box stating that you read that book. For the last four years it has been my goal to read through the entire Bible in one year. I have come up short every year and I think I have read Genesis at least four times! But what about the other books and the wisdom and knowledge they share? This year our church has a new weekly bookmark that tells you what to read on each day of the week with Saturday and Sunday being the days to catch-up. I am hoping this new plan will help keep me on track. So far so good and yes, I'm starting with Genesis again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment