Raining Clovers

.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting Organized

Our move on Friday went as smooth as can be. The movers did a great job being careful with all our belongings and getting things done in a timely manner. It took them about five hours to complete the job and once they left it was organizing time for us! I started with the fish tank and I'm happy to report that all the fish survived and the tank looks great in its new home. Allen started with the boys' rooms then ours so we could all sleep in our beds. After the rooms were organized and the boys were in bed I moved on to the kitchen. I stayed up till 1:00 organizing and putting things away. It was kind of addicting, just kept telling myself "just one more box" until they were finally all done. I was so happy the next morning when I knew right where the coffee and coffee cups were! We only have a few boxes left to unpack and then I must tackle the craft room. I need to get it organized so I can scrapbook and make cute little cards again. So off I go to get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment