Raining Clovers
.
Friday, April 1, 2011
April Fools
Since today is April 1st, I decided to have a little fun with the boys. For dinner I told them we would be having pizza, chips and fruit. Little did they know the pizza was from Logan's pizza party play set, the apple had a worm coming out of it and the bag of chips was actually full of carrots. Connor was quite surprised to open his chips and find carrots in them. He was actually a little upset saying in a sad voice, "but I wanted the chips." Then I yelled APRIL FOOLS, gave them real pizza and chip and they were once again happy. After dinner we had family movie night. Connor chose to watch Tangled. While the boys were getting their pj's on and getting settled on the couch with their pillows and blankets, I was popping popcorn...or so they thought! I actually filled our popcorn containers full of shredded paper and then handed them off to the boys, he he! Once again Connor gave me a strange look and said, "mom you're crazy!" Yeah, I know...APRIL FOOLS!!! So we did get to eat real popcorn and watch the movie which I loved. Connor and Logan only seemed to watch the fighting scenes so I guess it was mom's movie night! I hope you enjoyed this fun day with your family too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment