Raining Clovers

.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Learning to Ride!

A few weeks ago we decided to take the training wheels off Connor's bike.  We have been practicing riding in the back yard but it was time for a longer "runway!"  We went to the church parking lot near our house and took a few laps on the soft grass then it was time to hit the road!  Connor figured it out on the first try then he couldn't get enough and wanted to keep riding.  He is so proud of himself and now he wants to go riding every day!  I took a few videos of him...he wanted to show the grandparents how he can ride. 


Practicing using his brakes

Still shot!
 Just look at his concentration!
 He actually didn't stop in time and ran up on this rock. 
I was thankful he didn't crash and I think he was a little nervous
when he hit it but when he realized he was fine he wanted
me to take another picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment