Raining Clovers
.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Harlem Shake 1st Grade Dragonflies
This is what Connor learns at school!!! The class chose to make a Harlem Shake video during their choice time. This is the "Dragonfly" version of the Harlem Shake. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the dance it goes like this. Normal scene with everyone doing normal things except one person dancing usually in a mask or hat. 15 seconds later the beat drops and everyone in the scene is dancing. Another 15 seconds later the video is over.
Can you find Connor? During the first 15 seconds he is in the back row on the left in the royal blue shirt. During the second 15 seconds if you look in the middle and just to the right you will see him wearing his royal blue shirt with a reddish orange wig on...I think it's a mullet or some lions mane...I don't know! The more I watch it the more I laugh...where did he learn those moves?! Mr. Jon is Darth Vader and Mr. Boyd (student teacher) is teaching the kids about the sun, earth and moon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment