Tearing out the floor
Raining Clovers
.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Day 1: Bathroom Remodel
Our guest bath has had shell decor for thirteen years and we finally decided we needed a change. So we started our bathroom remodel project. I'm excited to change the decor to a more spa like feel. On day one, we removed the vanity, toilet, and flooring. After the clean up was complete we primed and painted. We decided to go with a light grey paint color. The darker greenish color you see was the color I originally choose, but decided it was too dark. I did all the priming and Allen did the final grey color. Here are some pictures of our hard work. I took most of the pictures but I did the work too, really, I did and I have two blisters to prove it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment