It's the day before Halloween, it must be time to carve the pumpkins! This year the boys decided to use a Halloween book to pick out their faces to carve. Allen did his freehand and of course, I'm the one who used a template! That's just how I roll! Since we had an extra pumpkin (from Connor's preschool field trip) we decided to try something new and picked up a light bright decorating kit. You hammer in these colored pegs then use a light to light them up. I am excited because it was easy for the kids (no sharp tools) and they LOVED using the hammer on the pumpkin. And, it is fun for adults...I LOVED hammering the pumpkin too. Have a Happy Halloween!
Pumpkin Carving 101
Don't try this at home
Connor passed Pumpkin Carving 101...time for hugs!
Me, using my template
Pumpkin Carving 102...Failed
You should keep your eyes open when using a hammer
Logan taking his turn using the hammer
Our scarecrow and the light bright pumpkin.
Mine, Allen's, Connor's and Logan's
All lit up
Light bright pumpkin lit up
No comments:
Post a Comment