Raining Clovers
.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Time to Change my Tactics
Little Logan is such a sweet, caring child but he has his aggressive side too! ;) This morning he was in time-out for hitting his brother. We have been putting Logan in his room and shutting the door for time out. Now that he is 2 he should be able to sit in the corner and face the wall. A tactic I should have tried today! Unfortunately, I used our usual tactic of putting him in his room. After two minutes I went in to remind him why he was in time-out and to have him tell his brother sorry for hitting. I open the door to find him sitting ON the changing table with baby powder all over him and he was trying to clean it all up with baby wipes. Wow, good thing he was only in there for 2 minutes! Thankfully baby powder vacuums up nicely and is a fresh smelling mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment