Raining Clovers
.
Monday, February 28, 2011
But, I'm not ready yet...
Aah, it's 8:00...quiet time for Allen and I, or so we thought! Just a few minutes after putting Logan down for bed we hear some talking and singing, quite typical for him. Then we hear some musical toys going off that are not in or near his crib...humm, he must have climbed out of bed, we thought. So we peak down the hallway and see his light going on and off, on and off, on and off...about 100 times! Yep, he must be out of bed! Great, now he's loose and ready for a toddler bed, but, I'm not ready yet and I don't think he is ready either. He's to little, he's still my baby...right? I wanted to wait until he was 2 1/2 or 3 before making the "big boy bed" change. I guess with Logan it will be a little sooner, just like everything else with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment