Raining Clovers

.

Friday, May 18, 2012

MIA

Yep, I've been MIA for a while now and I only have my mother and father-in-law to blame (sorry I didn't warn you first that I'm blaming you!).  It's true, it's all their fault.  Allen and the boys went to their house to help clean and control the moss on their roof and ever since then, I've been hiding in my pajamas with a cup of hot tea and an occasional flashlight.  You see, they let Allen borrow this book, three to be exact, that have taken me away from my chores and hobbies.  Maybe you have heard of it...I'm not sure, but it's called the Hunger Games!  Okay okay, yes you have heard of it, I know, but have you read it?  It is so good you can't put it down you just keep wanting to find out what will happen next.  I just started the third book and every spare minute I have has been used to read this book.  I'm sorry if my blog has let you down but I truly have been busy...reading that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment