This summer we took the boys camping at Fort Stevens on the northern Oregon coast. When I made our reservations there was only a few campsites to choose from and one of them was near the children's playground. When we pulled up we noticed that the playground was literally touching our campsite. I thought, "oh no, we will have no privacy here." It turned out to be the best campsite to have with kids. The boys could go play on the play structure while Allen and I stayed warm by the campfire! It was great! We were also on the corner of our loop which had a very wide turn out space...a perfect place for the boys to ride their bikes!
Connor riding his bike
Logan riding his bike
Roasting hot dogs is pretty silly!
Allen on the beach
Allen and I on the beach
Checking out the ship wreck
Just having a little fun!
Even horses like the beach.
Climbing up the play structure
Connor on the play structure.
Connor found a cool tree to climb!

No comments:
Post a Comment