Raining Clovers
.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Ice Packs
I found another use for Pull-Ups...an ice pack. Apparently I bruised my foot when running my 1/2 marathon. I can't believe that I didn't feel any pain while running, but later that night (at the fire works show) my foot was very tender and was a little sore to walk on. When I woke up this morning, I could see a bruise on my foot and it was REALLY sore to walk on it. So I used a Pull-Up as an ice pack. I cut a hole in the inner lining, packed it with ice then wrapped it around my foot. It stayed nice and cold without getting everything all wet. I spent the day with my foot up, reading, drinking iced tea and taking ibuprofen too! It was a nice day to recover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment