Raining Clovers

.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cast Signatures

When I dropped Connor off at daycare this morning I thought to myself, "self, I wonder how many signatures Connor will get on his cast." As we opened the door to his classroom a girl quickly came running up and asked Connor if she could sign his cast, and he said, "yes!" So within 30 seconds of walking in the door Connor had his first signature. When I picked him up this afternoon he had several more including all his teachers. He thinks it's pretty cool having an "Iron Man" arm! Here are a few of his signatures and yes, I know his pajamas don't match. We can only get the short sleeve tops to go over his cast and this is what he chose to wear tonight.
A few of his signatures
Showing off for the camera
His "Iron Man" arm

No comments:

Post a Comment