Raining Clovers

.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Fall!

Wow, I can't believe today is the first day of fall. It seems like summer started yesterday and now it's over. There is only one good thing that I enjoy as summer ends and fall begins...less watering! I am a fanatic about green lawns (got that from my grandma) and lush flowers (got that from grandma too). To achieve that, it takes a lot of water, food and love! I always enjoy tending to our yard after the boys go to bed in the summer. It gives me a chance to relax and enjoy the quiet sounds outside. But, as with everything, it's always nice to change things up a bit and take a break from watering. Although, I do plan on planting some fall colored flowers; at least they will get watered by the rain that is to come. Fall also brings crisp air, cozy blankets, and comforting foods. I am excited for the change in season, I hope you are too!

2 comments:

  1. I also love the fall. As it means Ciera's birthday, soccer, and hunting season. I will have to work on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great summer looking at the pictures. Fall has come upon us here in Korea too:)

    ReplyDelete