Raining Clovers

.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Logan's sick day

I finally found out what will slow Logan down...a high fever.  Today he had a fever of 103 degrees, so he got to stay home and snuggle with me.  He was such a trooper to help me take Connor to preschool and then pick him up again a few hours later.  I told him he had to lay on the couch and watch movies and drink a lot of water.  I couldn't believe it, to my surprise, he actually did it.  This kid never watches movies, TV or anything, he is always on the go so I was shocked that he stayed on the couch most of the day.  By the end of the day he was back to his playful self and the fever was gone! 



1 comment:

  1. Poor little dude.. Give him a hug from Cuz' Dan... Love you all.. Miss ya guys!!

    ReplyDelete