Raining Clovers

.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Funnies or...Not?

I'm kind of glad today is over!  It was crazy and my two year old seemed to be into everything.  In fact, every time I took a bathroom break he was up to no good.  Round one used up quite a bit of wax paper and tin foil.  Really, what seems so fun about cooking supplies?  I guess it's the unrolling part that is fun and then stepping on it to make silly sounds.  Round two led to reorganizing my refrigerator.  No pictures...sorry.  He seemed to think the living room needed ketchup, mustard, a gallon of milk and some cheese in it.  Thankfully all the caps were still on and no spills took place...until round three!  Round three took place in Connor's room about a half hour later and required the use of the carpet cleaner.  No pictures either...I was in a rush...sorry!  Apparently, during round two he took a quart of Connor's milk to Connor's room...which I didn't know about.  I hear Logan in the bathroom getting a paper drinking cup, then I hear the water on FULL blast...all of which are normal sounds I hear, so nothing to worry about...right?  Then...it's quiet and I don't hear him running about, so it's time to find out what he's up to.  Oh boy, I arrived just in time to see him pouring himself a cup of milk...just not soon enough to stop the flow of milk before it began gushing over the top of the little 5 oz. cup and all over the carpet.  Ack...another mess to clean up.  Why did he think he should pour the milk over carpet and not the wood floor, or the tile in the bathroom which would be one or two steps away, maybe three or four for his little feet!?  Thankfully, I kept my cool during all three rounds and only had to send him to time-out a few times for hitting his brother.  I'm sure there was round four and probably round five too, but I'm just too tired of chasing him and cleaning up after him to remember.  So whether it's the Friday funnies or not, he's still my cute little curious two year old and I love him very much.  Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment