We spent spring break this year in Idaho visiting my family. We had a great time visiting, letting the cousins hang out together and just relaxing. When we told Connor that we were going to Grandma and Grandpa Shadel's house for Spring Break he got super excited and began yelling, "that's awesome, I love their place because it's so awesome!" So I asked him why their place was "so awesome" and he replied, "because they have this basement with a couch and a big TV that I can watch movies on!" Wow, who knew a couch and a TV would make a kid so happy! Besides getting to watch movies downstairs on the couch, he really enjoyed playing with his cousins, feeding the horses with Grandpa and beating Grandma in Wii baseball! The boys also got to see a moose and her baby too! The kids were really excited to see the moose but Grandma...not so much! They were dining on fresh apple tree blossoms in the front yard. Let's just say that Grandma won't be getting as many apples this year as last year!
We also spent a little time visiting with my grandparents then Allen and I took Connor on a date (we left Logan with the Grandparents, hehe!) We took him to see his first "big screen" movie at the movie theater. We saw Rango which he enjoyed, but it was a weird movie to say the least. After the movie we did a little shopping and were excited to see and visit with a few classmates of ours.
Our vacation went so fast. We are thankful we were able to spend the week with family and catch up on our hugs!
What are the kids looking at?
A moose and her baby!
I think the mom spotted us...Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment