Raining Clovers

.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yellow Fish

A few years ago a friend gave us three of their grey and black striped African cichlids.  A few months after receiving the fish, there was some "action" in the tank and we ended up with several batches of babies.  The fish kept multiplying every few months and we ended up with about 100 African cichlids in our tank!  Our last batch of babies arrived about a year ago when we moved into our house.  Since then we have not noticed any new babies.  I'm not sure how many fish we have...it's hard to count them since they all look the same and they move quite quickly!  After looking at grey and black fish for three years, Connor and I decided we needed to add some more color to our tank.  We found these yellow African cichlids at the pet store today and decided to purchase a few.  The fish seem happy in their new home and are getting along with their new friends!  I hope they survive and maybe we will have some yellow babies soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment