Raining Clovers

.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Don't Worry

I know what you are all thinking, "oh how sad, Debie fell off the blog wagon."  NO, it's not true...I've been busy and things have happened that were out of my control!  First, we took Connor to southern California, which was totally in my control!  We had a fun week visiting the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Lego Land, Disneyland, and Universal Studios.  I will post pictures and write a separate blog later because I know some of you are anxiously waiting to see photos! When we returned home our computer had "contracted" a virus...poor thing and totally out of my control.  We knew there was something wrong when it wouldn't turn off when we were getting ready to leave on vacation.  We had to manually turn it off and knew it would need our attention AFTER we enjoyed some fun and sun.  So once we returned home it took Allen about four days to fix the damage from the virus.  Then he thought the computer needed some updating so he decided to rebuild it...again, totally out of my control.  And yes, I said "rebuild."  Allen built our computer about six years ago so it was time to update some programs and make it fast again.  In fact, I am so thankful Allen knows how to build and fix computers because I am usually the one who "breaks" them although I usually don't admit it, he he!  So don't worry, now you know why my blog has been suffering lately.  Don't forget to check older posts as I will be backdating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment