Raining Clovers

.

Monday, May 23, 2011

No words to explain

Now that we are getting warmer temperatures and the weather is getting nicer I have come to the conclusion that Logan is my son!  I know what you're thinking...like I didn't already know he was my son, but his personality is just like mine.  This kid wants to be outside from the time he wakes up to the time he goes to bed.  I think he wakes up saying, "I go outside!"  I remember being a kid and always wanting to be outside playing, hanging out with my dad, and riding my bike around and around and around the house.  I even burned a trail in the grass from riding so much!   I have passed on this trait to "be on the move" to my son.  If I can't find Logan in the house I will usually find the sliding glass door wide open and him outside.  The last few days he has been putting this band around his head and then hopping on his wheels to ride like the wind.  Well, a very mild wind since he goes so slow, he he!  But I must say, he is picking up speed each day.  I can not explain why he needs the band around his head.  Maybe he thinks it's a helmet or maybe it makes him go faster or maybe he's starting a new biker trend!  Whatever the reason he sure looks cute with his band his bike and his snack! 

Fueling up 
This is serious business!

No comments:

Post a Comment