Tonight is parents night out!!! Yippee, Hooray, Yahoo!!! Okay, maybe I'm just a little excited...you would be too if you got four hours of FREE babysitting. Ms. Hayley from our church organizes this event every year and every year it gets better. I love that she has games, crafts, movies and food for the kids. The kids love it! Hayley also takes the kids' pictures and then they get to decorate a frame of their choice. Hayley doesn't do it all by herself, our Elders and their wives are there too, to supervise and help with all the activities. I actually think they are more worn out than the kids at the end of the night! Allen and I usually take the evening to enjoy a quiet dinner, without being distracted by kids, and then we go Christmas and Birthday shopping for the boys. One stop at Toys R Us always does the trick!
We dropped of Connor and picked up Spiderman!
This face left a nice pink ring around our bath tub...Thanks Aleesha!
We dropped of Logan and picked up Logan!
Logan's PNO 2011 Picture
Connor's PNO 2011 picture
No comments:
Post a Comment