Raining Clovers
.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Sneaky LJ
Logan came to my side of the bed and woke me up at 3:30 this morning. In a sleepy state, I told him it was still sleepy time and he had to go back to bed. So off he went, stomping his feet the entire way to his bedroom. I remember thinking to myself that he seemed quite wide awake and a little hyper but I quickly managed to fall back asleep. About a half hour later he comes back, still seeming a little hyper, and says he has to go potty. So I get up to help him in the bathroom. While on our way, I notice the dining room light is on. I didn't think anything of it and turned it off. Then I sent him off to bed again! At 6:00 he's back in our room wanting to snuggle. Okay, that meant I didn't have to get up so I let him snuggle, although his form of snuggling consists of tossing, turning, jumping, talking, kicking, giggling and pretend snoring. Ugg, why did I agree to snuggle? Oh ya, so I didn't have to get out of bed...again! Finally, he asks to watch Thomas the Train. So I get up, turn on the iPad, set him up on the couch with a blanket then I head back to bed for at least two more hours of sleep. Unfortunately that didn't happen. Connor woke up asking to watch TV and eat breakfast. So I get up again to get Connor situated and just decided it was not worth it to go back to bed. Coffee was needed at this point! As I'm sipping my hot cup of coffee, with peppermint creamer I might add, I head for Logan's room to open his blinds and make his bed. That's when I noticed the scene of the crime and the reason for the sleepless night I had had! I found a bag of Raisinets and some M&M's on his bed. Upon further investigation, I found the rest of the bag of M&M's under his bed AND a bag of Sweethearts too! All the Valentine's Day candy had been swiped from the kitchen and taken to his room....probably at 3:00 in the morning! He had been snacking on it all night! No wonder he was wide awake and hyper. Goof. I think Logan has a sweet tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment