Raining Clovers

.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Funnies!

I volunteer at Connor's school on Wednesday's and today I thought I would teach Connor how to use the microwaves during lunch.  I want Connor to feel comfortable using the microwaves so he can have more hot lunches instead of sandwiches all the time.  He loves Wednesdays because I am there to help heat up his chicken nuggets.  In fact, we have named this day of the week "Chicken Nugget Wednesday" for lunch!  So I took him over to the microwaves and began to explain that some microwaves are preset for 30 seconds if you just hit the start button but others will require him to punch in the amount of time needed to cook the food.  So we typed in 120 then hit start.  While his chicken was cooking he politely said, "mom, I think I will use the black microwave (the one preset for 30 sec.) next time because I don't know the "password" for this microwave!"  I tried so hard to keep my laughter in.  I think it's funny that he thought punching in 120 was a password for the microwave to turn on!  Silly boy, I love 6 year olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment