Raining Clovers
.
Friday, March 2, 2012
Friday Funnies!
Do you remember how it felt after school to come home and have free time? I remember getting home and the first thing I would do was get a snack and then watch the Flintstones, Jetsons and then Little House on the Prairie. Although, if Star Trek was on instead of Little House on the Prairie I would head outside and ride my bike. I loved my after school free time. Since I remember that feeling so well, I make sure to let Connor have his free time after school. He gets to choose what he wants to do for an hour. So today the boys decided to play swords and shields. Don't worry, they are made of foam not metal! As I'm cooking dinner, I could hear the "battle" going on strong in Connor's room. Then the "battle" made it's way into the living room, kitchen and my bedroom before finally making it back to Connor's room. It went on for quite some time and I knew they were having a blast because of all the the sound effects and giggles going on. Finally I hear Connor in some sort of distress so I tell them to take the "battle" down a notch. If you know Logan, you know he goes into battles full speed ahead with the determination of winning and no mercy! I appreciate that Connor can control his aggressive side (not that he really has an aggressive side) but I have to admit, he can control it so well that he gets beat up by a 3 year old. So as the "battle" continued I finally hear Connor say, "no Logan. Stop. That's too dangerous, you're too fast for me!" I'm not sure what Logan was about to do but I thought is was funny to hear Connor telling his little brother to stop because he was too fast for him! I guess we will have to work on Connor's sword speed to keep up with little Logan! Happy Friday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment