Raining Clovers

.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Springbreak in Idaho

I am a little behind on my blog.  This year for Spring Break we headed to Idaho to spend the week with my sister and my parents.  We had fun playing even though we were bummed that Allen was sent to England for a business trip...the same week, I couldn't believe it.  Oh well, thank goodness for phones and texting! 
Connor at Grandma and Grandpa's playing in the snow
 
 Logan helping papa bring in wood for the fire.
He didn't want his picture taken so he would pop his head
out of the garage and yell at me, "STOP MOM, STOP!" Grandpa
thought it was funny!
 How many Oreo's can you fit in your mouth?
 Yep, they got the 4 wheeler stuck in the snow.  Thankfully
Logan was there to give his advice on how to get "unstuck!" 
I have it all on video but the file is too large to post on my blog.
 Cosmic bowling with the cousins. 
Darren was such a big helper with Logan.
 Nice technique!
 STRIKE!  Well, maybe not :)
 Hey dude, peace.
 Ciera and I
At Triple play water park
 Brothers
Logan 3, Connor 6
 Connor built this from scratch using his mind!
It was so good we texted a picture to daddy in England.
 Darren turned 9
Happy Birthday Darren!
 Red Popsicle tongue
 Cousins playing Uno Moo
After playing Uno Moo
Connor 6, Calie 5, Ciera 12, Darren 9
Logan was in bed sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment