Wow, can you believe that Logan is 1 already? I can't. It feels like I just had him yesterday. This year has flown by too fast and I will miss this little baby cuddly stage. Logan has been such a wonderful addition to our family. We just love him so much. He had a great first birthday party. We did a baby farm animal theme which turned out really cute. Beaverton Bakery decorated the cake and I am amazed with their talent. They always blow me away with their creativity.
This year we played games for adults and kids. Connor and his cousin Tyler had to search for hidden farm animals and then put (throw) them back in the barn. Then we did a mystery gift pass. I wrapped a gift with fourteen layers of paper and on each layer, there was a note telling you what to do. Some of us won prizes and some of us had to jump on one foot 20 times, stick a balloon to our head, answer a question or sit on a whoopee cushion! It was fun and Aunt Mandy won the gift, a gingerbread house kit. After the games, Logan opened his gifts and then we ate some yummy cake. It was a fun party and I was so thankful that the family made it safely to the party since there was freezing rain that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment