Raining Clovers

.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Winter Sleigh Ride

After all the busyness of Christmas, the best way to relax is with a sleigh ride through the woods. Mom surprised us with a sleigh ride at Western Pleasure Guest Ranch. It was a cold, sunny day so we all bundled up to enjoy the ride. We were also excited that my uncle Terry, cousin Cindy and her daughter Kelsie were able to join us for a wonderful afternoon. After the sleigh ride we headed back to the lodge to warm up next to the fire and have coffee and hot coco. It was nice to spend time together as a family, enjoy each others company and make memories together. What a great way to end our Christmas vacation in North Idaho.

In the lodge


Dad, Logan, Ciera, Darren, Connor, Mom and Calie

The horses are ready and waiting for us

The Lodge
Mom and I bringing up the rear!

Bundling up

Allen and I

Terry, Cindy, Connor and Kelsie

Off we go

The horses, I can't remember their names

Mom and Dad all bundled up

Chad, Logan and Ciera

Cindy, Connor and Kelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment