Raining Clovers

.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

We had a fun night playing Wii, eating way to many snacks, putting puzzles together, and trying to stay up till midnight.  We all stayed up except Logan, he was out at 7:00 pm.  I guess not taking a nap will do that to the little man!  We were surprised that Connor made it till midnight and he enjoyed our toast to the New Year.  He thought it was pretty cool drinking sparkling cider from a champagne glass.  This morning we all slept in until 9:00 then quickly got ready and headed to the mall.  Our plan of getting to the mall early worked...it was like a ghost town, even in the Lego store!  The mall is much more enjoyable will less people to bump in to...I'm sure you'll agree!

We are praying that we will be as blessed this year as we were last year.  And once again, I will attempt to read the entire Bible.  Moving into a new house got me off my schedule last year so I will try again this year!  We even picked up a "Read the Bible in a Year" Bible.  Each daily reading is only fifteen minutes, I think I can handle that.  We hope you and your family will have a happy, healthy, New Year.

1 comment: