Today was Logan's first day that he did not take a nap. Yikes! To our surprise, he did really well and had a good attitude all day. We did keep him busy though, he helped us donate some of his toys to Goodwill, have lunch at McDonald's and take a stroll through Home Depot to get some Velcro. Then he played with Connor in the backyard all afternoon and helped him pull some "weeds." Yep they were pulling my weeds today, how thoughtful of them! Until I saw the weed...it was no small weed, it was a full size bamboo "weed." As I looked out the window watching them carry this "weed" around, I hear Allen ask, "what are you boys doing?" To which Connor replies, "we are helping mom pick her weeds, we know how much she doesn't like them." "Uh, Connor, I think mom means small weeds!" LOL. I love these boys and how helpful and thoughtful they are! After getting the boys cleaned up from pulling weeds they played inside until dinner time. I thought for sure Logan would pass out at dinner but he kept going strong until his normal bedtime. Hopefully this is not the start of a new routine...I still need my nap time!
The "weed" they were helping me pull!
I will give them credit, it does look a little brown.
Now that's the biggest weed I have ever seen!
Nice Weed.. HA...
ReplyDelete