Raining Clovers

.

Friday, January 4, 2013

A Christmas Miracle

On the Sunday before Christmas, I noticed Logan sucking his thumb, which is not unusual.  He walked up to me and took it out of his mouth to show me that is was all red and puffy.  I said, "Oh no Logan, it looks like your thumb is swelling  up and is going to pop off."  He looked at me with a surprised look and said, "I think I need a band aid so it won't pop off."  So him and Grandma went to get a band aid.  He was so excited to pick out his very own band aid.  Grandma wrapped it around his thumb and said you're good to go.  From that moment on he has not sucked his thumb...even without a band aid on it.  We do owe Grandma another box of band aids because every few hours he needed a new one!  Once we got home, after Christmas, we kept putting the band aid back on, letting him choose which one he wanted.  Scooby Doo was always his choice!  After a few days, we noticed that he has just up and quit sucking his thumb, no band aids needed!!!  It truly is a Christmas miracle, and we thought he would never quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment