Raining Clovers
.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
New Life!
I woke up this morning, as I usually do, made my bed opened the blinds and then fed the fish. I usually look at the fish, make my funny fishy faces while checking the tank for any floaters...thankfully our fish seem happy enough not to die on me. In fact, they are so happy that they had babies!!! LOL! In the corner of the tank just above the gravel I spotted a bunch of baby fish maybe 30 or so. I'm not good at counting them they move too fast. To my surprise, the parents are my favorite orange ones...not the black and grey ones that we have had forever. YAY...orange little babies! The parents of these new babies are very protective nipping at any fish that swims in "their" area. Even when the boys and I peek at them you can see the momma fins snap at us! I can't wait for them to get bigger so our tank will be filled with brightly colored orange fish! Happy New Year...again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment