I can't believe Connor is 7 already! This year was the first year he wanted to invite friends so we decided to have a family only party at the house and have a family and friend party at Safari Sam's, an indoor jungle gym. Connor thought it was pretty cool to have two birthday parties! In other exciting news...this year was the first year that Connor ate some of his birthday cake! Yahoo, finally, after six years of ordering special dairy free cakes he decides to eat one. A few days before his birthday he asked if I could make him strawberry cupcakes with vanilla frosting. Yesh, how was I going to do that? So I told him I would look at recipes and cake mixes to see if I could fulfill his request. Thankfully, the first strawberry cake mix I picked up off the shelf at Fred Meyers was...you guessed it...dairy free!!! How did I get so lucky? I hit the jackpot! Connor helped me make his own cupcakes and decorate them too. Maybe that's why he decided to eat them this year.

Angry Bird Table Decor
Happy 7th Birthday Connor!
Angry Bird Cupcakes
Air Hockey Game...Cool!
A New Skylander!
Playing Skylanders
Getting Air Hockey rules from Uncle Michael.
Happy Birthday to you Connor!
See, he ate it!!!
A little frosting on the nose too!
Safari Sam's
Connor, Clayton and Seamus
Best Buddies
Seamus, Connor, Clayton and Mason
They all know he likes Lego's!
No comments:
Post a Comment