Raining Clovers

.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Flowers

If you don't know me, I have a green thumb. Okay, not really but I love doing yard work, planting flowers and keeping things green and pretty. Our rental house was just the way we liked it, big trees, green lawn and well maintained flower beds and shrubs. Our new house however, will need lots of work to get it just the way we want it. We will maintain it this summer but next summer we plan to get busy! We will be moving rock, tearing out grass, moving plants, planting shrubs and trees and putting in a sprinkler system. I am excited and have begun to map out the landscape. In the mean time, I have already planted some day lilies and impatience to spruce up the front yard and my mother and mother-in-law gave us some pretty lilies and geraniums to spruce up the back yard. We hung the geranium baskets and will soon find a spot to plant the lilies. I am excited for next spring when the real work will begin. Stay tuned for pictures and progress next year!







No comments:

Post a Comment