Raining Clovers

.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A little Snowman

Every December our ladies group has a cookie and ornament exchange.  For the ornament exchange we always play the number game.  You know it, if you draw #1 you get to choose an ornament first, then the person who drew #2 chooses an ornament or steals the ornament from the #1 person, and so on...until you get to the last number, then #1 gets to steal an ornament from someone or keep what she has.  I was lucky, I chose #26 and their were only 28 of us.  It was looking good for me...or so I thought!  I stole this little snowman when it was my turn.  It's tummy says, "naughty or nice."  He is so cute I was sure it was mine...until another lady stole it from me.   Ack!  I lost my cute snowman and had to choose another ornament.  To my surprise, I chose another cute snowman ornament.

So tonight I receive this little package from one of the ladies.  I open the package and there it was, the cute little snowman.  WOW, I am so lucky to be surrounded by such caring, thoughtful ladies.  They are all a blessing in my life. 
  The cute little snowman I chose.
The cute little snowman that was given to me by my sweet sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment