Raining Clovers

.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wenzel Farms

It ended up being a sunny day today so when Allen got home from work we decided to take the boys on their first trip to Wenzel Farms.  The farm has a wooded trail lit up by Christmas lights that you walk through.  You can walk through a 40 foot lighted castle, through a tunnel, through a maze, over a suspension bridge, and in a crooked house.  The boys loved the trail and we ended up walking through it twice!  Allen and I did good trying to keep up with the boys but squeezing through the crooked house a few times makes you feel old!  It's fun to see your kids get so excited about the littlest things. 
Connor and Santa
 Allen, Logan and Santa
 Connor and I
 Connor and Winnie the Pooh
 Oh no, Connor's headed to Jail!
 Santa and his reindeer
 The boys peeking in a house
 The boys and I

The trail
 
40 foot lighted castle

No comments:

Post a Comment