Logan and I were doing a little shopping while Connor was in school the other day. We came across a cake pop pan and impulsively purchased it. I'm not sure what I was thinking but my friends insist that I was thinking and made a wise decision to purchase the pan. So our afternoon project was to make some cake pops! The outside of the cake pop box says you can use any cake mix but what they don't tell you is that you will also need one more egg and a package of pudding mix to make the cake more dense. They suggest using the same flavor of pudding mix as your cake mix. I however didn't have chocolate pudding mix but I did have pumpkin spice! So we used chocolate cake mix with pumpkin spice pudding and it turned out really tasty!
Okay, so I over filled the pan...just a little! :)
It was fun to rip the cake off and eat it.
Decorating was a little time consuming but they
turned out really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment