Today we were able to check out the new indoor water park called Evergreen Wings & Waves. Connor's best buddy, Clayton, had his birthday party there. Although it was over an hour drive to the water park it was well worth it. The building is impressive and is topped by a massive Evergreen International Aviation B747 aircraft! That sure surprised the boys! The waterpark has ten waterslides, a wave pool, hot tub, vortex pool, and play structure which has a bucket on top that dumps water...I didn't see it in time so the boys and I got dumped on! They also have a water museum upstairs where you can learn about all forms of water and the energy it can produce. Along with the waterpark, the building next door houses a full aviation museum and IMAX Theater. The boys and I had a fun day and can't wait to go back soon.
Logan playing in the water museum.

No comments:
Post a Comment