Happy 2012! I still can't believe another year has gone by, where does the time go? As we begin another year most of us will make resolutions and set new goals for ourselves. This year we asked the boys, and ourselves, what we would like to work on in the new year. Here are our answers:
Connor: "I'm going to eat more vegetables."
Logan: "I'm going to plant a garden."
Allen: "I'm going to learn how to play the guitar."
Me: "I'm going to sleep more."
I'm not sure where the boys got their ideas but hey, I think they are pretty good! We spent the evening playing games, eating good food and enjoying our time together. We ended up playing Sequence all night...Connor loves the new game Logan got for Christmas. We stopped playing at 8:30 to have our "East Coast" countdown! We toasted with sparkling grape apple cider, shot off some fireworks then put the boys to bed. I was the only one who made it till midnight...Allen always seems to crash at about 11:40...which I think is silly. I hope you all have a happy, safe new year and good luck with all your goals! May God bless you all in the new year.
Connor and Logan setting up the game
Happy New Year Connor!
Happy New Year Logan!
Pizza wreath
Practicing how to toast and hold our glasses!
No comments:
Post a Comment