New fish for the new year...yes please! We were at the pet store the other day just "looking" when we saw these colorful jeweled cichlids. It was love at first sight, well maybe for me, he he! And even better, they were on sale! Who can resist a sale on fish? To tell the truth, I only buy them on sale because I'm always thinking ahead...when are they going to die and will this be a waist of five or ten dollars? I always seem to resist those thoughts and spend the money. I have become much better at keeping our fish happy over the years with only a few deaths and one biological catastrophic event. Not sure what happened there but it's been 8 years since that happened and no, none survived. It's taken a lot of reading and trial and error but I feel I'm becoming quite a good parent to our fish. Anyway, the point is, it's been a while since we added new fish to our tank so we we decided to get some colorful ones to brighten up the tank.
They move quick, it was hard to get a good picture.
They are bright orange with blue stripes on them and a
black dot near their eye.
All 6 of the new Jeweled Cichlids
Not sure how I got them all in one picture together.
No comments:
Post a Comment