Raining Clovers
.
Friday, November 19, 2010
Day 19
Okay, today I am thankful for spell check and my hubby! If you visited yesterday, you probably noticed a few spelling errors and some poor grammar in the Day 18 blog. It has all been fixed (I think!), and thanks to my hubby for noticing! I usually blog when it's quiet time around here but yesterday morning seemed like the right time...guess I needed just one more cup of coffee to get my brain working. But blogging aside, what would I do without spell check? I think back to college and all the papers I wrote; before handing them over to the professor I always did a spell check and the Allen check! How much do you rely on spell check? What was life like before spell check? Today I am thankful for spell check and my hubby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment