Raining Clovers
.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Day 7
I am thankful for Allen's parents and his brother's family. I have known his parents since I was 16, they are my parents too. They have always been there to help out when needed. They have given great advice throughout the years, let us live with them for a summer before our last year of college, and will even watch sick little boys on short notice! I also attribute my crafty scrap-booking skills to mom. I can't imagine my life without them. I am thankful for Allen's brother's family too. Although we have never lived in the same city, we have been blessed with the ability to travel to each others homes. We enjoy our time together, visiting, and watching our boys play together. Today I am thankful for Allen's family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment