Raining Clovers
.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Remembering to Be Thankful
According to Wikipedia, Thanksgiving Day is a holiday to express thankfulness, gratitude, and appreciation to God, family and friends for which all have been blessed of material possessions and relationships. Traditionally, it has been a time to give thanks for a bountiful harvest. Unfortunately, this holiday has moved away from its religious roots. I personally have been blessed by God, my husband, my family and my friends. This month I will be posting things that I am thankful for. To begin, I am thankful that I have a relationship with God and that Jesus died for me. I am saved by the grace of God and can be assured that I will have eternal salvation. What are you thankful for this month? Although this is typically the month that we are reminded to be thankful, we should be thankful EVERY day that we wake up and open our eyes to see Gods creations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment