Raining Clovers
.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Day 2
I am thankful for my husband, Allen. I met Allen when he was a freshman and I was a sophomore in high school...way back in the 1990-91 school year. He remembers me from pep-band and I remember him sitting next to me in chemistry class. I am so thankful that his family moved to North Idaho and I was able to meet and get to know them. Allen is also the one who introduced me to God and the church and ultimately saved me. Who knows where I would be without Allen, but he has been my best friend since high school, we went to college together, got to know each other even more and eventually married. Allen has provided for me, taken me on numerous vacations, supported me when I went back to college for my dental hygiene degree, gave me two wonderful boys and he continues to be my best friend after 20 years. I am truly thankful for Allen and all he has done for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment