Raining Clovers
.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Day 30
Today is the last day of November, already, and will be my last "thankful" post. This month has gone by so quickly it does not seem like I have made thirty posts to my blog. I confess, I cheated a few times and changed the date so it looked like I was blogging everyday...but, I didn't. So, today I am thankful for time. I am thankful that I took the time to think about what I am thankful for. Sometimes we take for granted what we have and what has been given to us. With December approaching tomorrow, we can take the time to change our focus from a thankful heart to a giving heart. Did you take time this month to think about what you are thankful for? Today I am thankful I took the time to think about what I am thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment